When you donate your time and talents to help operate the store, you help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build brighter futures. You'll be putting your skills to work in a fun, exciting retail environment.
There are many ways to volunteer.
No matter which way works best for you, feel good knowing your efforts make a difference in our community. Volunteer needs at our local Habitat ReStore vary, but the following are common ways you can participate:
● Welcoming donors and processing donations
● Unloading trucks and organizing the warehouse
● Researching and pricing inventory
● Merchandising and stocking shelves
● Creating decorative displays or demonstrating DIY projects
● Welcoming shoppers and staffing the sales floor.
Anyone who wants to help Habitat but perhaps doesn’t feel comfortable on build sites can choose to volunteer with the ReStore. We welcome you!
Let us know your interests and availability.
Volunteers must complete an annual volunteer waiver. Minors (16-17 years old) must complete a minor volunteer waiver signed by a legal guardian.
What volunteers are saying ...